Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Capuleti e I Montecchi featuring Anna Netrebko will be streamed live and free from the Bayerische Staatsoper on 19. May 2012

The Bayerische Staatsoper will stream live and free, on 19. May 2012 at 19:00 CET, the new Vincent Boussard's production of Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi featuring Anna Netrebko as Giulietta. 

The performances of I Capuleti e I Montecchi at the Bayerische Staatsoper run from 12. May to 26. May 2012.
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 12. May 2012 – Anna Netrebkoª (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel  
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 16. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel  
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 19. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel  
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 23. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel  
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 26. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...