Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anna Netrebko at the Bayerische Staatsoper's 2011-2012 season

The Bayerische Staatsoper has already announced the new 2011-2012 season.

Anna Netrebko will return to the Bayerische Staatsoper to sing the role of Giulietta in Bellini's "I Capuleti e I Montecchi". The rest of the cast features Vesselina Kasarova as Romeo, Dimitri Pittas as Tebaldo, Diogenes Randes as Capellio and Paul Gay as Lorenzo. The production is directed by Vincent Boussard. The conductor is Yves Abel.

Performances run from 12. May to 26 May 2012.
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 12. May 2012 – Anna Netrebkoª (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel 
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 16. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel 
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 19. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel 
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 23. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel 
I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Bayerische Staatsoper, München 26. May 2012 – Anna Netrebko (Giulietta), Vesselina Kasarova (Romeo), Dimitri Pittas (Tebaldo), Diogenes Randes (Capellio), Paul Gay (Lorenzo); Vincent Boussard (Director), Chor und Orchester der Bayerischen Staatsoper, Yves Abel
 Check out the last updated version of Anna Netrebko's 2011-2012 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...