Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged!

The rules
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Mostly Opera was my tagger.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.

The 7 facts
1. When I was 20 years old I traveled from Barcelona to Kathmandu through France, Italy, Yugoslavia, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal.

2. After a Don Giovanni performance in London I was having dinner at the table next to Anna, Erwin, Jeffrey and others in an Italian restaurant. Erwin invited me to a glass of sweet wine and cookies.

3. I became interested in opera by Wagner. At that time, I was listening only Wagner.

4. I have been in front of what it was the last home of Marie Duplessis in Paris, watching the building, listening "La Traviata" on my mp3 player and having "La Dame aux Camélias" in the pocket of my coat.

5. I have been two times in Hawaii... What a great time there!

6. I spent last New Years Eve in New York at the MET, attending a performance of Roméo et Juliette with Anna and Polenzani in the title roles

7. Anna is my favourite soprano... Well, I think you already knew that...

The ones I tag
1. Ester, owner of the blog Adios, amigo adios, a huge fan of Plácido that I first met during a performance of Die Walküre at the Teatro Real in Madrid and since then we have been attending many opera performances in Europe.

2. Christina, a German young girl owner of the blog Anna & Rolando, devoted to the greatest couple in opera.

3. Joyce, owner of the blog Yankee Diva, one of the best mezzo-sopranos which always finds time to share her thoughts, opera experiences and photos on her wonderful blog.

4. Susan, owner of the blog I'd be rather sleeping, mother of a very young opera lover boy and huge fan of Nathan.

5. Luvi, an Italian young girl owner of the blog Josep Carreras, devoted to one of the greatest spanish tenors.

6. The Poltergeist of the Opera, another fan of Anna and Rolando on the net.

7. Mei, a Barcelona-based owner of the blog GTL Torn T, one of the most active bloggers covering a wide range of opera interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...