Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anna Netrebko could make her debut at the Bayreuther Festspiele 2013 as Elsa in "Lohengrin"

The Austrian magazine NEWS will publish tomorrow an interesting interview to Anna Netrebko.

The Russian-Austria soprano says that she could make her debut at the Bayreuther Festspiele 2013 singing the role of Elsa in Richard Wagner's masterpiece "Lohengrin". "This is my dream, I love this music. I have to work hard to enhance my german". Nevertheless, everything will depend on some issues like the schedule of the Bayreuther Festspiele and how would be the production and who would be the stage director. Anna is trying to avoid bad productions.

On the other hand, another dream for Anna Netrebko would be to collaborate with the German conductor Christian Thielemann, one of the best Wagner conductors.

Anna Netrebko is also planning to sing the role of Eleonora in Verdi's "Il Trovatore" conducted by Daniel Barenboim at the Staatsoper Unter den Linden, Berlin in 2013. She has also plans to sing the role of Marguerite in Gounod's "Faust".

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know is Anna going to sing the same role at the MET? And when is she going to sing Norma?? I am soo looking forward to this opera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see Anna's Eleonora as soon as possible. I love " Il Trovatore" very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...