Monday, January 12, 2009

DG will release I Capuleti e I Montecchi in Germany on 20. February 2009

The live recording of Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi with Anna Netrebko, Elina Garanca and Joseph Calleja and conducted by Fabio Luisi will be first released in Germany by Deutsche Grammophone on 20. February 2009.

The opera was recorded during the performances held at the Konzerthaus in Wien on 22., 25. and 28. April 2008.

The recording can already be pre-ordered at Amazon.de or Klassik Akzente.

VINCENZO BELLINI
I Capuleti e i Montecchi (Gesamtaufnahme · Complete)
Anna Netrebko · Elina Garanca
Joseph Calleja · Robert Gleadow
Tiziano Bracci
Wiener Singakademie
Wiener Symphoniker
Fabio Luisi
CD DDD 477 8031 GH 2
2 Compact Discs
Germany Release: 20. February 2009

2 comments:

  1. Here http://www.5-tv.ru/news/16193/ you can see a short TV-news segment for tomorrow’s first performance of Lucia di Lammermoor in the Mariiinsky theater starring Anna Netrebko in the title role. You can see some tiny moments from yesterday’s stage rehearsal and Anna saying: “This is my native theater and of course it is a great happiness and honour and responsibility for me to sing on its stage again.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks! Great videoclip! She sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...