Wednesday, January 28, 2009

100,000 Blog Visits!

Today the Anna Netrebko blog has officially reached 100,000 visits!

This is a project that I have started around 15 months ago, to gather information, news, photos about my favourite soprano Anna Netrebko. After my first post, showing the Anna Netrebko performances database that I had been collecting for months, I was asking myself... well, and now... how people will know that I have started this blog? Google is a nice tool, indeed! And now we have reached 100,000 visits!

This has been possible thanks to all my great regular blog readers, who have been sending to me information, photos, links... and they have been encouraging me to keep following this project, always having very kind words about it.

Thank you sooo much to all of you for your support and your kindness!

And thank you Anna for being such a wonderful woman and such a great artist!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carlos!

    I came across your blog many months ago when I was looking for information on Anna's performances and have been an avid reader ever since.

    It's through your dedicated work (and others like you) that I am able to hear the latest news about Anna, especially her upcoming performances which can sell out many months in advance.

    Here's to your next 100, 000 visits!

    Muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena Carlos!
    Te mereces tanto éxito...este blog es uno de los ejemplos de como la admiracion y el cariño de un hombre y la calidad artistica de una cantante caminan juntos.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! You really earn reaching the border of 100 000 visits ! Your blog is amazing ! Always the latest news. I read your blog every day, it's great. Thank you for your hard work, Anna can really be proud of having such wonderful fans like you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIOS CARLOS! your blog is better than the official site!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A por otroa 100.000!!!!! Felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena. La calidad de tu blog se lo merece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carlos !!! I am visiting your blog every day and I am very happy to get always fresh informations and pictures about Anna. I think that you should also care for the official web-site of Anna so that it will become more uptodate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est avec plaisir que je consulte chaque jour votre site qui donne aux admirateurs d'Anna une foule d'informations passionnantes.

    Merci de votre enthousiasme communicatif !
    et BRAVO pour ce magnifique succès !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enhorabuena, Carlos!
    Te lo mereces, es un blog extraordinario y mi mejor fuente de información sobre 'nuestra' Anna ;-)

    Abrazos de Dinamarca
    Birthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to all of you for your kind and touching words! Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me alegro mucho Carlos, enhorabuena.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muchas gracias!
    Thank you so much!
    Merci beaucoup!
    Grazie mille!
    Mange tak!
    Vielen Dank!
    Bolshoye spasibo! большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congratulations Carlos! - I read your blog every day and get so much information and enjoyment from it.

    Sorry I overlooked to record earlier my appreciation and thanks for all the hard work you put in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...