Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Capuleti e I Montecchi, Opera Bastille, Paris 21. May 2008, Dress Rehearsal

Here there is a videoclip of Anna Netrebko as Giulietta and Joyce DiDonato as Romeo in the duet of the first act of Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi at the dress rehearsal on 21. May 2008 at the Opera Bastille, Paris.


The next videoclip shows Anna Netrebko as Giulietta, together with Mikhail Petrenko as Lorenzo and Giovanni Battista Parodi as Capellio, in the aria of the second act of Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi at the dress rehearsal on 21. May 2008 at the Opera Bastille, Paris.


Updated on 18. June 2008

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. They have a good chemistry in the scenery, I liked it very much.
    It's a beautiful duet, and a beautiful opera indeed.

    BTW any clues about if the Schonbrunn Palace concert this June will be broadcasted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a couple of hours I am leaving for Paris to attend the last performance of I Capuleti, but without Anna...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carlos,
    here is another amazing video from I Capuleti with Anna (she's so moving) :

    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2NZ1Pus5Bho

    Your blog is really fantastic !!!!!

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks AL. It is great to have such videos to easily remember and feel again what we saw live on the stage.

    If the original uploader of the videos to Youtube, Coloraturafan, has a full video recording of the performance, I would like to kindly ask him/her to send me an email to my contact address. In any case, thanks for uploading such great videoclips.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...